**Splash Pad unavailable at this time**
Come stay with us at Southern Utah Adventure for the time of your lives. Located in the Ocotillo Springs complex in Santa Clara, this home is in the perfect location for your Southern Utah Adventure! With multiple National and State parks in such close proximity, there is always something exciting to do. Whether it's taking the two paddleboards and two kids kayaks this home provides out to Gunlock Reservoir, climbing & hiking the nearby trails, or enjoying the walking/biking trails connected to the home, you will never have a dull moment while staying at the Southern Utah Adventure.
Southern Utah Adventure is a 3 bedroom / 4 bath modern home, that sleeps 10 guests comfortably, up to 12 guests with the help of additional bedding. Each room has its own private bath. With two common areas that have Smart TVs, 1, and smart TVs in two bedrooms; it gives you plenty of space for entertainment, game, or movie nights. Start your day off with a good workout in the private at-home gym; equipped with weights, a squat rack, and a stationary bike. Then take off and take full advantage of all the adventure that surrounds you! Enjoy your evening grilling burgers out on the private back patio underneath the starry southern Utah sky.
- King - ensuite
- Queen - ensuite
- 2 twin triple-bunk beds - ensuite
Additional: Full sleeper sofa located in the loft & a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
- Two Paddle Boards Provided
- Two Kids Kayaks Provided
- Smart TVs
- Private in-home Gym with Weights, a Squat Rack, and a Stationary Bike
- BBQ Grill
- Private Patio
- Community Fitness Room
- Sand Hollow Reservoir: 48 mins
- Sand Hollow Aquatic Center: 8 mins
- Quail Creek Reservoir: 29 mins
- Zion National Park: 1 hr 10 mins
- St. George: 18 mins
- Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon: 8 mins
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts: 9 mins
- Thunder Junction Park: 16 mins
- Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum: 19 mins
- Dinosaur Museum: 20 mins