Heavenly Daze at Escondido
Heavenly Daze has such gorgeous views and adventure around every turn, causing you to feel as though you really are in a Heavenly Daze! Located in Washington, in one of the finest communities, Heavenly Daze at Escondido will make you feel right at home. A few miles off I-15, yet tucked away in the desert hills, it truly is its own little paradise. With National parks, golf courses nearby, and the desert landscape that proves to be a playground for every outdoor activity; Heavenly Daze is the vacation home you have been searching for.
This newly built 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home can comfortably accommodate 15 guests. With quick access to I-15, the adventures are endless! There is something for everyone, from golf to hiking, there will never be a dull moment. The kids will love playing games on the Xbox 1 upstairs, while you barbeque outside under the setting desert sun. End the day with a movie night in the spacious living room, with a Smart TV your movie options are endless. No matter how you decide to spend your days, your vacation will be spent in a Heavenly Daze!
- King & full sofa sleeper – ensuite
- Queen – shared bath with room 3
- Full bunkbed with twin trundle – shared bath with room 2
Additional: Queen sofa sleeper and murphy bed in the living room.
- Smart TV
- Local Petroglyphs Nearby
- Sand Hollow Reservoir: 15 mins
- Quail Creek Reservoir: 12 mins
- Zion National Park: 50 mins
- St. George: 10 mins
- Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon: 26 mins
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts: 26 mins
- Thunder Junction Park: 14 mins
- Wildlife Museum: 12 mins
- Dinosaur Museum: 12 mins
- Children’s Museum: 13 mins