Master Bedroom - 1 King Bed | Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 - 1 Full Bed | Living Room - Futon Couch
Recommended number of guests: 6
Maximum number of guests: 8
(Please note: there will be an additional $25/night charge for guests exceeding the recommended number of occupants)
Everything old is new again!
This exquisitely updated home is set in the Forest Park neighborhood, close to the center of the city and amidst one of St. Louis’ most treasured resources, Forest Park.
As you enter this spacious 3-bedroom home, you’ll be greeted by a classic interior brick wall, flanked by modern, luxury furnishings in soothing blue, a colorful area rug, and a wall-mounted Smart TV.
It’s the ideal spot to cozy up at the end of a lively day exploring St. Louis, to enjoy a drink and a snack, talk about your adventures, and plan for more. In the evenings, grab a snuggly blanket, and cozy up to watch your favorite show or a movie.
The family chef will be in their glory is this completely remodeled, open floor plan kitchen. They’ll be creating their culinary masterpieces with stainless steel appliances, and using solid surface counters for meal prep. Additional bonuses here include trendy white subway tile backsplash and delicate pendant lights. The kitchen island with seating for 4 is the perfect spot to serve your charcuterie board and sip on a glass of wine!
The adjacent dining table for 6 beckons you to take advantage of this time to reconnect with your friends and loved ones over a delicious meal.
Upstairs are three bedrooms:
- The primary suite offers a king-size bed and a luxury ensuite bath with oversized walk-in shower. This suite also features a private deck, perfect for sipping a steaming cup of morning coffee overlooking the neighborhood.
- The second bedrooms has a queen-size bed, while the third bedroom has a double-size bed.
- The shared hall bath has been beautifully remodeled and offers a tub/shower.
- Guests will find a double futon in the living room for overflow sleeping space.
Be sure to take time to enjoy the privacy-fenced yard with a covered patio and the most rare of coveted amenities - a 2-car garage in the city!
4154 Chouteau is the perfect choice for your next adventure in St. Louis and we look forward to welcoming you home!
JZ Vacation Rentals reserves the right to charge a $500 refundable security deposit under the following conditions:
- If a reservation is made within 48 hours of arrival
- If the guest has a new Airbnb/Vrbo profile and/or no reviews
- If the guest lives within a 150 mile radius of the selected property