Enjoy Small-Town Relaxation at the Gateway to Zion National Park and Epicenter of Adventure in So. UT
After a day of adventure exploring Southern Utah’s colorful rock formations and red-sand beaches, retreat to Serenity Now – Color Country, your 3 bed/2 bath home away from home. Located in the small town of La Verkin, Utah, just 20 minutes from Zion National Park, Serenity Now – Color Country is the perfect home base to recharge, relax and launch your adventures in beautiful “Color Country”.
Sleep easy in this safe and tranquil neighborhood on one of nine premium comfort beds in this 1500 sqft, fully furnished home. Your smart lock entry code is changed with each guest’s stay for added safety. Awake refreshed and ready for a day of exploring with Keurig and complimentary Dunkin Donuts K-cups and hot chocolate, or cook a big meal, pack lunches, or prep dinner- the kitchen is stocked with all the essentials. High-quality linens and towels (including pool/beach towels) and a laundry room with a high capacity washer and dryer make adventure clean up easy. As do the complimentary soaps, detergent, and cleaning supplies.
Bring your big toys- there is room to park your boat, RV, UTVs, or other toys outside, as well as a two-car garage. Slanted curbs all-around home make for easy parking. Picnic baskets, coolers, and camp chairs are also on hand for your outings and adventures.
For cozy nights back at home base, the charming back patio with a private hot tub, propane grill and fire pit will be the perfect way to end the day. Enjoy conversation on the comfortable front yard patio furniture or spread out on the lawn with the outdoor ladder toss or croquet sets. For days at home, find yourself stocked for fun with board games, puzzles, a retro 3000-game 2-player arcade gaming console, three large smart televisions, and high-speed wifi. Read up on Zion National Park, Southern Utah’s history, or nearby hiking trails with provided historical and guidebooks. Tastefully decorated rooms with your comfort in mind and fine art from Zion National Park’s leading watercolor artist, Roland Lee, add the finishing touch.
Serenity Now – Color Country is conveniently located just off the main highway leading to Zion National Park’s West Entrance and within walking distance of a fantastic restaurant, grocery store, and the US Post office. More restaurants and stores, including Walmart, are just minutes away in the larger town of Hurricane. What you can’t find there you will find in St. George just 25 min. away.
Located in the heart of Southern Utah you are not only less than 30 minutes away from Zion National Park, reservoirs, hikes, climbs, bike trails, recreational venues, and amazing state parks (like our favorite, Snow Canyon State Park), but if you drive only a little more than two hours away you will also find famous destinations like the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Las Vegas. This comfy home is your epicenter to adventure!
- 1 King Bed with premium mattress, ensuite bathroom, and smart Roku TV in room (sleeps 2)
- 1 Queen Bed with premium mattress and smart Roku TV in room (sleeps 2)
- 2 Twin bunks with a trundle (sleep 5)
This comfortable 3-bed, 2-bath house with a spacious backyard is close to:
- Zion National Park – 25 min (21 miles)
- Sand Hollow State Park (Reservoir) – 20 min (12 miles)
- Sand Mountain OHV Area - 20 min (12 miles)
- Quail Creek State Park (Reservoir) – 20 min (12 miles)
- Purgatory Clay Target Sports and Shooting Range – 20 min (12 miles)
- St. George, Utah – 25 min (20 miles)
- Snow Canyon State Park – 40 min (31 miles)
- Tuacahn Outdoor Amphitheatre – 40 min (29 miles)
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – 65 min (59 miles)
- Cedar City, Utah with the seasonal Shakespeare Festival, Southern Utah University, and the Utah Summer Games – 40 min (39 miles)
- Bryce Canyon – 2 hr 10 min (130 miles)
- Brian Head Ski Resort – 1 hr 10 min (69 miles)
- Grand Canyon North Rim – 2 hr 10 min (130 miles)
- Lake Powell – 2 hr 15 min (135 miles)
And much, much more!
Please, come and stay awhile. Feel free to bring your big-kid toys and come discover all that Serenity Now – Color Country and beautiful Southern Utah have to offer. And be sure to leave us a note in our guest book of what your favorite part of your adventure was!
- Private Hot Tub
- WiFi High-Speed Internet
- Outdoor Propane Firepit
- Patio Furniture in Front and Back
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Extra Parking
- 2-Car Garage
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Cable/satellite TV
- Parking space
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Deadbolt Lock
- Outdoor Lighting
- Children Welcome
- Free Parking
- Hot Water
- Satellite or Cable
- Brand New Propane Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed